Monday, January 18, 2010

There's an old saying...

(Train sightings on 1-16-10.)

...as to what goes around comes back around. That adage best describes the route my travels would take me on this Saturday morning. My first stop of the day would be at Three Bridges where, by dawn's early light, NS 212 came through at 7:49. Motive power was NS 9028, NS 9642 and NS 6776. Arriving at Lansdown Junction just in the nick of time, NS 18G was soon seen bringing its load of mixed freight east at 8:30. Scouting out some locations at Jutland, westbound NS 21M passed by around 9:00. My trackside jaunt ended up where I started this day, at Three Bridges. With MP 48's block signal set for a westbounder, it wasn't too long before the WB'er could be heard. His symbol designation indicated it would be a high and wide load. It certainly was a nice way to close out this day.