Monday, February 18, 2013

Jersey Central Historical Society annual train show March 3, 2013

Received the following via email.

*** This year's train show is at Mother Seaton's High School. Sunday, March 3, 2013. 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM. The location hasn't changed. I think it may be the best location for these type events in central New Jersey. The use of the Gym and cafeteria has always given adequate space for the show, and parking is always available in the large lot adjacent to the school. Access from any direction is easy, it's location off of the Garden State parkway exit 135 put it south of interstate 78. There are always good signs to lead you from the exit to the show. It is right at the exit. I always find a few HO trains to add to what I have. The photos and books always attract me and I spend some time there each year. Always looking for another photo for a project I am doing. And the food is good to. Also I am not a member of the society. I attend because I like it.

C U there.

frank ***