Monday, October 19, 2015

A Sasquatch sighting along CSX's Trenton Line!

(Train sightings on 8-30-15.)  

On Sunday (August 30) I saw reports that CSX's 418, a Camden, NJ to Selkirk, NY mixed freight, was reported have as its power two leased units. That made it worth my time to head trackside and try to photograph them as they passed through Manville on their way north to Selkirk. Working the Manville yard was CSX C946-30. Its motive power was CSX 2707 (GP38-2; ex-SCL 6056), CSX 6244 (GP40-2; ex-B&O 4345), CSX 6158 (GP40-2; ex-WM 4259) and CSX 6151 (GP38-2; ex-B&O 4252). As this train slowly went down the Trenton Line, I could not believe my eyes what I was seeing! It was a creature that has been widely reported to exist mostly in the forested regions of the northwest United States but there is no definitive proof to collaborate its existence! As the KCS boxcar 129397 made its way slowly past my vantage point, this Sasquatch was looking down the tracks and never once glanced in my direction. Perhaps you are skeptical of what I saw but attached is an image of the Sasquatch I saw...




Click on the picture to see it enlarged.  Then use your browser's BACK button to return here.